Kew Gardens for the millionth time

Q25toJamaica

Awesome pics!

Nice!

The hybrids are like "yeeeesszzz" and "weeeeeee". The other busses are like ":mad: and :tdown:"

:cool:

- A

Ah you got that backwards the other buses are like "yeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz" and "weeeeeeee" B):P and the Hycraps like boo-boo:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown: lol

Nice pics, buses will need a wash soon!

Thanks

I concur with Curtis, lol

Nice Pictures. What is up with the middle panel of 5945?

What about it?

Great shots, my favorite is the last one.

Thanks!

Excellently Awesome Pix from the great town of Kew Gardens (same awesomeness as Forest Hills next door but a different way)...

I really like the Hybrids there, perfect match, :)! Green Town, Green Bus, B)!

Thanks!

Nice pics from where I used to live and the area I grew up in from 1989-2006.

The subway station in Kew Gardens is still my home station as it's the easiest 1 to get to from where I live now!

Here's a little review I want to use with the Q25 pics

DSC_0289.jpg

Where you see the $8 sign is for the haircut place I used to go to. I stopped going there as the person kept on asking me to come back every 2 weeks when I only need a haircut like every other to every 3rd month! Did I forget to say that my hair was a bit uneven sometimes?

DSC_0292.jpg

That tall brown building in the background is where I used to live for about 17 Years!

Nice pics from where I used to live and the area I grew up in from 1989-2006.

The subway station in Kew Gardens is still my home station as it's the easiest 1 to get to from where I live now!

Here's a little review I want to use with the Q25 pics

DSC_0289.jpg

Where you see the $8 sign is for the haircut place I used to go to. I stopped going there as the person kept on asking me to come back every 2 weeks when I only need a haircut like every other to every 3rd month! Did I forget to say that my hair was a bit uneven sometimes?

DSC_0292.jpg

That tall brown building in the background is where I used to live for about 17 Years!

Nice pics man!

Nice info QM4JewelAve... I know that store and that building pretty well... (Although I never know the persons in the strore and never went in)... The building is also pretty colorful in the evening, when on Union Turnpike, I can see a lot of people watching TV...

Thanks! That tall brown brick building has been around since 1974! I found that out from 1 of the few people I knew in that building I used to live in and that person has been there since the day it opened up!

Archived