Canceled train

metsfan

Rail Update Morris & Essex Line train #0660, the 4:24pm from Dover is cancelled due to mechanical problem. Passengers may use train #0880, the 4:46pm departure from Dover.

------------------------------------------

- A

MNCR 4901 at fault, train was last sitting in a siding east of the Dover Station.

That's ironic. I just saw 4900 last week at hoboken.

Thank you very much for the infor!! :tup:

- A

The MNCR units have been having problems since the rebuilds not surprised with this.

Maybe 4915-4919 should be some ex-Amtrak P40s since NJT's got some now. Unfortunately, the Comet Is are almost gone so there's no chance of seeing this.

MNCRp32acdm2left.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1cableft.gif

I actually cloned and renumbered the existing TRS MN P32 as ex-Amtrak P40 4915.

The MNCR units have been having problems since the rebuilds not surprised with this.

That exlains me seeing them at MMC very often....:confused:

Maybe 4915-4919 should be some ex-Amtrak P40s since NJT's got some now. Unfortunately, the Comet Is are almost gone so there's no chance of seeing this.

MNCRp32acdm2left.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1highcoachleft.gifNJTcomet1cableft.gif

I actually cloned and renumbered the existing TRS MN P32 as ex-Amtrak P40 4915.

Very cool!:cool::eek::tup:

I think (NJT) may buy more P40 for (MTA) pool service if the current stuff keeps acting up, or gets worse.

Not saying they will, but it would be better than constantly having disabled trains way out in the middle'a nowhere, or worse, blocking other trains near junctions.

- A

Archived