South Ferry opens Monday!!!!

Ghostnyc123

He was asking, not stating.

Doesn't make a difference, since AWWang's still wrong; South Ferry isn't the oldest station. Read my post above.

If they can put madison square garden and a 400 foot tall office tower above one of the oldest train stations in the city, i'm sure south ferry isn't going to be an issue.

- A

Lolz, yeah. There you go.

I'd just hope it is the upcoming Monday so I'll feel safe in the station and will not fear of the Old Station Collapsing on the new one... Which will be the oldest then after the Old South Ferry is gone?

Do you ever think at all before you speak? When was the last time ANY subway station collapsed?

Irrational exuberance? :cool:

Energetic frothing? :cool:

Whatever the case, as shocking as it may seem, folks need to remember that not everyone has a sound grasp on what is actually going on, and they may make posts under the assumptions they have, that you might know are wrong, but they don't.

What we don't want:

foam-city1.jpg

What we do want:

agreement2.jpg

Am i clear? :)

- A

Irrational exuberance? :cool:

Energetic frothing? :cool:

Whatever the case, as shocking as it may seem, folks need to remember that not everyone has a sound grasp on what is actually going on, and they may make posts under the assumptions they have, that you might know are wrong, but they don't.

What we don't want:

foam-city1.jpg

What we do want:

agreement2.jpg

Am i clear? :)

- A

Yes, sir......... :cool::cry::confused:

If the new station doens't open on Monday, we are gonna take more percuations on believing people.

Hell, you should be doing that from the getgo. Take every bit of info from forums like a grain of salt unless proven.

I never believe anything unless there is PROOF!

Hell, you should be doing that from the getgo. Take every bit of info from forums like a grain of salt unless proven.

Well said! :tup:

- A

I work for these guys and I've learned that proof and truth don't apply to (MTA)

all the time. What's true on Fridays doesn't mean the same thing when you come back Monday. There are guys who picked (1) line jobs starting at New South Ferry and when they reported to work that Monday morning for the new pick everything had changed and the terminal wasn't even open. What about the people on the (G) line? You pick a job at Forest Hills , your home station, and you never even operate from there.

Well that means the loop remains, thanks god. The only way it COULD be offical is if sum1 heads to SF tomo. I might just do it...

Just like people kept saying that the R38 were gonna end early this monbth, no PROOF, No GLORY!

again and again ive since tha sec i posted this i never made a assumption 3 diff ppl in the same station over tha course of 3 days stated tha station would be open monday. so i post wat was said to me i dident just sit there and say mmmmm lemme post sum lies cause its fun :tdown:as for everyone i happen to rid tha (1) from south ferry every day of my life so if anything this station affects me more then anything so take this as mean but its whatever maybe they were wrong cause tommrow im sure ill be entering that ansient station like i have been for 4ever. wen it opens which im sure it will this month ill be the first to let ya know till then .....................

Archived