Exam No. 8098 is now open for applications

Y2Julio

Which I won't.. (well, assuming its similar to the C/R test, lolz)

Awesome. I'll apply next week then.

Is the test 6/6? Did I read that correctly in the earlier posts? Or do we not have any idea yet?

yup. 6/6.

so what are you guys gonna do about the e&e portion, i started filling it out on paper but i dont know if thats a waste of time?

should i mail it with a note or leave it alone? i hate this because i know something stupid will come up about this later on and delaying things

I am filling out the EETP and mailing it in. No sense in waiting for the online system to resolve its issues. At least this way they will have it. This is what I was told to do by their application group. I recommend you do the same.

Wait.. I was looking at the E&E form.. wtf is this?

Section A.1 - FOREIGN EDUCATION EVALUATION

In order for foreign education to be rated, it must be evaluated by an evaluation service approved by DCAS. Follow the

instructions on the Foreign Education Fact Sheet, and refer to the Notice of Examination to see which kind of evaluation is

required for this test. If you are claiming credit for foreign education, check one of the following:

Can I just leave that blank if it doesn't apply?

Also.. can this form be completed electronically, or do we have to snail mail it in?

Just select that you don't have any foreign education experience. That's for people that went to school outside the US. Right now people are having problems with the electronic form, so I would recommend you send it via snail mail. Remember, don't mail cash, money order only.

So do you think I shouldn't even bother applying online?

Just do everything via snail mail?

I just like being able to check things electronically, ya know?

I won't even know if the app was received via snail mail =\

read the entire thread and you will see why I say that you should send it via snail mail.

If you sign in and try to view your completed exams does it let you?? It says I dont have any completed exams but have it in progress and it says my Edu and Work Exp test paper i have to the 24th to finish but I completed the pages they wanted weird....but I got a confirm number. I sent them a email but who knows when they will write back :).........never mind just saw the post b4 wasnt there when I was typing mine in. Ill wait the 24hrs and see whats up.

OK I think this is what the Experience & Education (E&E) means.

Everyone who files online (or by S-mail) will have until 3/24 to make sure this section of your application is completed. There are many people who have to do research to get their documents/past information and I'm guessing DCAS is allowing extra time to get your $*** in gear. After 3/24 no one else can apply and by then everyone who DID apply should have the necessary E&E information filled in because if you pass the O/C and your E&E isn't correct when they reach your list# you auto fail!

Because Exam 8098 is still open for filing, your online application can still be accessed/updated by clicking on Review/Continue Exams In Progress without affecting your original filing date. Once filing closes you can click on View Status and Summary of Completed Exams to see all the exams you filed for and your Confirmation#.

Did anyone file online for the C/R exam? If so do you see the results in View Status and Summary of Completed Exams and is there a score? I had to file by S-mail so mines won't show there.

When I applied for C/R, I automatically showed up in the completed exam section of DCAS. It didn't stay in the pending section of the website.

There were no E&E requirements for C/R so there was no need to allocate extra time, hence no pending time. For T/O they are making E&E Part 2 of the exam

Archived