B68 Bus Photos

MattTrain

Great Pics! =D. Am I the only one who thinks the orange display on #915 looks awkward at best on the C40LF's?

I think they are strange too. I believe 863 or 963 is like that too. One of them, I don't know.....

Nice trio on the B-68 Bronx, :(!

Sorry, but this is Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. B68 runs via Coney Island Avenue.

Great Pics! =D. Am I the only one who thinks the orange display on #915 looks awkward at best on the C40LF's?

I like the orange displays better on the C40LFs. The Orion VII and Orion V CNG buses should use orange displays too, because they're brighter.

Nice pics!

Thank you very much.

Nice catch on 915!!

The C40LF 915, was speeding, so I only got it's backside, Thank you very much.

I think they are strange too. I believe 863 or 963 is like that too. One of them, I don't know.....

Orange is better than green, IMO.

The only one I see is 915. I've never seen another one.

I often see plenty of C40LFs with orange destination signs.

Nice find!

W00T!

BK represent!!

Haha im always on the B68

BK is here! They have the best bus fleets, well the Bronx is lucky for their New Flyer Articulated buses.

Nice shots! Taking day time shots is fun and clear! Night time is just romantic heh =)

Thank you very much, although I'm not Batman, I mean I generally do not like to take photos of the nighttime because it's too dark for me, and taking pictures at night is difficult because services are less frequent.

Just make the X bigger on Bx, it looks too small and too scared of the towering B...

No need to, the "Bx" is fine, the Big "X" indicated express. Plus, there's no Bx68 bus route, in the Bronx, that is.

You know... how many people would know that the alternate name for Brooklyn is Kings County? Seriously, everyone calls it Brooklyn, and the MTA reflects that. I don't see SI change their numbers to R (actually they did it once, but it got changed to S) because the alternative name is Richmond County. By the way, Manhattan is New York County.

I like the orange displays better on the C40LFs. The Orion VII and Orion V CNG buses should use orange displays too, because they're brighter.
dscn3301p.jpg

The 2004 VII CNGs have orange signs, but no 2003s do, well 7683 used to but not anymore. 7253 is an Orion V CNG with orange signs too!

Nice photos!

You know... how many people would know that the alternate name for Brooklyn is Kings County? Seriously, everyone calls it Brooklyn, and the MTA reflects that. I don't see SI change their numbers to R (actually they did it once, but it got changed to S) because the alternative name is Richmond County. By the way, Manhattan is New York County.

The five boros where five Different Counties Brooklyn(Kings), Queens(Queens), Bronx(Bronx), Manhattan(New York), Staten Island(Richmond) brooklyn was the last to merger with NYC.

The five boros where five Different Counties Brooklyn(Kings), Queens(Queens), Bronx(Bronx), Manhattan(New York), Staten Island(Richmond) brooklyn was the last to merger with NYC.

Queens county, kings county, richmond county, new york county, bronx county is NYC.

Nearby are Somerset county, Hudson county, bergen county in NJ... Rockland county, nassau county, and westchester county in NY.

:)

- A

Archived