White-backed clunker

aemoreira81

Nice, crisp, clear pix... But, it is not a clunker, it is the awesome R-46 bus, :(!

R-46 bus????

Well, it's shape look like a R-46, B)!

No. Just no. RTS-06, not R46. They're two totally different things.

And that whiteback looks ugly IMO, but nice pics. Clunker, definitely.

Some, DNA are related, lets not getting into these arguement... End of arguing with me, lets continue the thread without arguement shall we...

Dude you compared a bus to a train....R-46 and TMC RTS-06.....two different forms of transportation. So cut it out b/c you made mo sense. MOVE ON!

I know, I did, because the Bus look a little like the train and the train looks a little like the bus... We both have to Move On, cut it out!

I swear you really trying my patience and I'm really holding back from going off on you so badly. Do you ever think b4 your post? How the hell can bus look like a train and a train look like a bus? Think think think...lawd have mercy

I swear you really trying my patience and I'm really holding back from going off on you so badly. Do you ever think b4 your post? How the hell can bus look like a train and a train look like a bus? Think think think...lawd have mercy

Although IAWTP, this futile and pointless arguing has to stop. Now. This is not the thread for this.

Guys.... I'm watching. Leave the drama at the door/login screen.

Awwang, you have 2 strikes, please be more mindful in future posts or it will be strike 3.

Curtis, just let it go move on to the next thing. No need to get bogged down in drama.

- (A)

Nice, crisp, clear pix... But, it is not a clunker, it is the awesome R-46 bus, ;)!

The bus had spongy brakes that I had never experienced before, and was a bit on the dog side in terms of acceleration. Ironically, I was on 8283 heading to Manhattan yesterday on the B83.

As for clunker, the bus is 18 years old---and the white back likely came this year.

#8340 is was part of Mother clara Hale depot

so when did MTA bus consider repainting #8340.

there is no point repainting the #8000 - #8349.

just leave where it is. the 1990 Rts-)-06 dont have

to be repainted. those bus are supposed

to be retire by (#8000 - #8399) end of 2009

:cry:

1990 RTS

1990 - 2009 R.I.P

#8000 - #8399 ( 1990 RTS ( Nova bus RTS-06?

we love those bus. we will miss them.

i hope to see RTS nova be built soon.

we will miss you soon.

The bus had spongy brakes that I had never experienced before, and was a bit on the dog side in terms of acceleration. Ironically, I was on 8283 heading to Manhattan yesterday on the B83.

As for clunker, the bus is 18 years old---and the white back likely came this year.

Yeah I took a picture on it's first day parked after repaint, it was whitebacked this year. :) Nice shots.

Archived