NJT NABIs beginning service

Juan833Blue

There are still a fair amount of flexibles in trenton.

- A

You got Flxible Metro-Ds in Trenton, which aren't going anywhere very soon. The Metro-Bs are the focus of retirement right now.

(Although Hamilton does have one Metro-B still assigned there, but I'm trying to find out if its still there)

Saw a flexible at hamilton station 3 weeks ago parked next to the platform. I'll try to get some photos if i see any more. It will help now that it will be light out when i'm going home, but likely any shots will be from the morning. I'll grab a side door window to make sure i can get it in time. :cool:

- A

You got Flxible Metro-Ds in Trenton, which aren't going anywhere very soon. The Metro-Bs are the focus of retirement right now.

(Although Hamilton does have one Metro-B still assigned there, but I'm trying to find out if its still there)

There are plenty of Metro-Bs running out of Newton Avenue and Washington Twp. right now. Market Street in Philly will yield some and they all pass through Walter Rand as well.

There are plenty of Metro-Bs running out of Newton Avenue and Washington Twp. right now. Market Street in Philly will yield some and they all pass through Walter Rand as well.

Yeah, those I know about. I actually gotta do a South Jersey trip soon though to get shots of Metro-Bs there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived