Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Juan833Blue

NJT NABIs beginning service

I'm happy to say that the 1st of the New NJT NABIs are on the road and more to come in the next few years, ride the Fixibles while you can, because the NABI 416s are coming like waves.

Oh boy, here we go again with these posts.

Yes, they're in service, and IIRC its only one doing service (which reminds to go out into northern Hudson County this week).

There are still a fair amount of flexibles in trenton.

- A

But before the end of the year those Fixibles in the Capital region will be replaced, ride the Flex while you can.

There are still a fair amount of flexibles in trenton.

- A

You got Flxible Metro-Ds in Trenton, which aren't going anywhere very soon. The Metro-Bs are the focus of retirement right now.

(Although Hamilton does have one Metro-B still assigned there, but I'm trying to find out if its still there)

Saw a flexible at hamilton station 3 weeks ago parked next to the platform. I'll try to get some photos if i see any more. It will help now that it will be light out when i'm going home, but likely any shots will be from the morning. I'll grab a side door window to make sure i can get it in time. :cool:

- A

You got Flxible Metro-Ds in Trenton, which aren't going anywhere very soon. The Metro-Bs are the focus of retirement right now.

(Although Hamilton does have one Metro-B still assigned there, but I'm trying to find out if its still there)

There are plenty of Metro-Bs running out of Newton Avenue and Washington Twp. right now. Market Street in Philly will yield some and they all pass through Walter Rand as well.

There are plenty of Metro-Bs running out of Newton Avenue and Washington Twp. right now. Market Street in Philly will yield some and they all pass through Walter Rand as well.

Yeah, those I know about. I actually gotta do a South Jersey trip soon though to get shots of Metro-Bs there.

IN Philadelphia and Camden, the Metro-B's dominate the streets, in Trenton, the Metro-D's dominate the streets... So... heads up...

Saw 5218 in Fort Lee yesterday, Fletcher Ave just north of the highways on the 159.

Couldn't get the camera out fast enough though

Paul aka the other Pablo

You know one thing though, when I went by Fairview today and saw nothing but NABIs and Neoplans on the front lot on Anderson Avenue, I had some chills going through me not seeing Metro-Bs there. Man am I going to miss those.