World Baseball Classic 2009

7LineFan

i am only there to watch my favorite male athlete kick ass for Team U.S.A. i like him so much even my aunt, who does not speak English and has a crappy IQ, recognizes him on TV.

And that would be?

Update: Netherlands defeats Dom. Republic 3-2, US losing to Canada 1-0.

i am only there to watch my favorite male athlete kick ass for Team U.S.A. i like him so much even my aunt, who does not speak English and has a crappy IQ, recognizes him on TV.

Who would that be? There are so many players, Dunn, Pedoria, Wright, Jeter, Jones, etc.

yawn...

This is just an exhibition. I'm waiting for the real season to begin.

This so called "WBC" should be played in November IMO not march.

I do agree with the IOC to scrap baseball from the summer Olympics.

Problem is the competation from the NFL and college football season in US. If an players get hurt at least they have the winter to recover. If a good or even star player gets hurt now and misses a long chunk of time, a MLB team in regular season, could lose a playoff spot on it.

yawn...

This is just an exhibition. I'm waiting for the real season to begin.

You call it an exhibition. Yet there are players who call it an honor to wear their country's uniform; there are countries that take pride in playing in the WBC.

This (W)(:)(C) is very exciting! The United States team looks very promising, and so is Venezuela. Those two teams play against each other later. I hope you guys are keeping up with the games! Also the Netherlands victory against the Dominican Republic team, that was stunning! Three runs by the Netherlands team in the first inning was all they needed to pull this victory. The United States sure played a nail-biter against Canada, let's hope they deliver again!

Archived