Subchat is down

TerrapinStation

I tend to like this much better than subchat. It seems like a better way to do things; much more organized. But yes, if only more would join :(

Less of the non-sense here. Everyone here gets along, and if a disagreement come along, they handle it like adults here, even though some of you aren't adults yet. I am talking about those with things to contribute (pics, knowledge), to join. I would like a few of the other T/O's from SubChat to join here, just like Dave did.

Now only if more from there join here.

NO!!!!! I cannot stand the people from subchat!!! that is why i ditched that place!

let them have their little flame wars and all their BS there, don't bring it over here. i am sick of the people there and their tendency to flame me every single day!

NO!!!!! I cannot stand the people from subchat!!! that is why i ditched that place!

let them have their little flame wars and all their BS there, don't bring it over here. i am sick of the people there and their tendency to flame me every single day!

Hey, I left for awhile myself, before coming here, and going back there. I got bored with all the nonsense there. I am not talking about you know who and others coming here. I would like some of the MTA employees from there to join here. You would like insight on RTO,wouldn't you? You have one T/O from there here, you wouldn't like others here?

Besides I don't think Harry would put up with those who would start calling you names. This site is well monitored by the administrator.

Hey, just wait a few years for me and we'll have another TO :(. We just need some more people (not that our tight community here really needs it) for their knowledge.

You'll have to be 3rd. Don't forget, I'm next. Remember I'm already on the list, waiting for the letter.

Hope to be in school car training with you R1 !! :(

It should be easy to find me, I'll be about 19 or 20 (after a year as CR) depending on promotional dates.

You'll have to be 3rd. Don't forget, I'm next. Remember I'm already on the list, waiting for the letter.

Of course, how long ago was that (for a reference of time so I can approximate the next test date and appointment time when you are)?

Heh, some ppl just can't handle the crap that goes on Subchat. I use to take alot of crap there, but then everything cooled down for me. Just got to know how to handle those on Subchat.

But one sure thing Subchat is good for, is info, and usually correct info most of the time.

But yeah, too many ppl on Subchat that makes it bad.

Then TransitStuff got the problem. But with TS, we got the problems from Strappies and Subchat.

Archived