SEPTA Round 2 (10 Pics, 56K-Maybe Not)

Ken S.

Nice stuff!

I recognize trenton & market east.

- A

Thank You. I gotta try and find some other decent spots to get RRD pics. I've heard the bridge over the 15 Trolley is a nice place.

Nice pics

Thank You.

Nice stuff, If you want some better spots for SEPTA RR stuff I can help you out.

The next place I could think of trying is the Girard Overpass.

Nice stuff from the :septa:!

nnice photos :)

Thank you. Riding the R7 down with the doors open the entire way from Levittown to Bridesburg brought back some memories of riding NJT's Arrows back when they ran with the doors open on the M&E.

I would head out to Norristown for one you can take the Norristown High Speed Line which is an awesome ride, at Norristown transportation center you have the buses(Since your in to that stuff) and you have the R6 line. If you time it right you can photograph all at the same time The NHSL car overhead bus on the road and a SEPTA RR train pulling in not to mention you also might get to see some freight!

I would head out to Norristown for one you can take the Norristown High Speed Line which is an awesome ride, at Norristown transportation center you have the buses(Since your in to that stuff) and you have the R6 line. If you time it right you can photograph all at the same time The NHSL car overhead bus on the road and a SEPTA RR train pulling in not to mention you also might get to see some freight!

Yeah! That line is really cool! Next time I'm in Philly, I'm going to take that line.

I can't really do too much exploring since I lose 2 hours transferring between :me: and :nec: trains. Provided the transfers are done at Secaucus of course.

Archived