Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32/R38's in the Rockaways and R32 (E)

Thanks,3444 is still paired with 3777

If you want an R32 (E) try on a saturday, They run R32's on the (E) more on the weekend than the Rush Hour.

Hmm...I'm tempted to try and catch an R32 (E). It would be as much of a challenge as it was for me to finally catch a (Z) train.

Its took me yrs to catch a R-160A-1 (Z) train and I caught it during rush hours @ Marcy Avenue....so b/w 4-5pm stand somewhere along the Nassau Street Line or Jamaica Line during rush hours and you'll def catch a (Z) 4-sure!

Its took me yrs to catch a R-160A-1 (Z) train and I caught it during rush hours @ Marcy Avenue....so b/w 4-5pm stand somewhere along the Nassau Street Line or Jamaica Line during rush hours and you'll def catch a (Z) 4-sure!

Last year I waited for nearly an hour for the Z, and that was like 3:30 or something. I gave up afterwards.

Last year I waited for nearly an hour for the Z, and that was like 3:30 or something. I gave up afterwards.

the (Z) i caught was an R40 at the time. so that was awesome...and i caught it on a day I wasn't looking for it. Figures...but i was all happy! LOL

I prefer riding these and the 44s everyday rather than those filthy 40 slants, ugh. Unfortunately i do not get the luck to ride the r32 nor the r38.

Nice pics btw.

A slant?

i think he meant R40M. R40 slants only ran on the (L) before they were all moved to Coney Island to run on the (:)(N)(Q6)(Q)(W). R40Ms were maintained at ENY until 2003. good catch of the R32 (E) btw.