got my list#for exam 8006

sealteam1962

:):)i almost fell on the floor my list#is 760 i wonder if ill be hired this year or 2010 thats the lowest number i ever got and i scored 85:cool:

I got the same score as you did and my list number is 706,you held up the notice to the light just to make sure right? haha...we have been talking about this on another thread on here.

Got my list number and I passed the exam. Can anyone give me any pointers on studying for the CDL written permit test?

Congrats Mocca! I went here,very good online practice website for the cdl b written tests,http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/

You can also stop in at your local DMV office and ask for a copy of the CDL Manual,it is free,just ask for it at the counter after taking a number and waiting in line.

You need to pass the GK(General Knowledge)Air brakes and passenger(P). Good luck! Study hard and you shall pass.

Thanks alot Locomotion69. Contrats is truly appreciated as well as the knowledge offered...Do you have to have your CDL license prior to being called or will the permit be surfice?

You are good to go with just a CDL B Permit with the "P" endorsement...it has been said that they prefer those with permits over those with CDL's since they don't have any bad driving habits.

However I don't want the added pressure of having to pass the DMV Road test as well as the 10 day driving training at Zerega. I got my cdl permit in January/08,went to a driving school in Queens and passed my road test(school bus) the 2nd time around and got my CDL BP with no restrictions. For me it is just 1 less thing to worry about.

A school bus and a transit bus are different. They teach you on a RTS 40ft bus. If there was a place where I could pay for a few lessons on a bus simulator I would. Never heard of a driving school that has one for buses,the simulators alone cost more than $150,000.

i wish they had a driving school were u can use a bus that`s a city bus that`s retired and only used 4 learning how to drive and not a school bus but it works eather or

I know,we are all going to be newbies when we get to qualifying for the driving part at Zerega,unless you have driven transit buses before like Sealteam,for him it should be a piece of cake. The school bus that I drove in my driving school is the same length as a RTS bus,but with a back window and a large hood of the engine in front of you. What I like about the transit buses is that the driver can see right in front of him(flat nose).

They give you eneough time to qualify,being able to drive the bus shouldn't be that big of an issue for most of us. The more experience you get behind the wheel the easier it gets.

Archived