Walking between stations on different lines

fx20736

Does anyone know how long a walk (minutes/ feet,-whatever) it is between the following:

207th St/ Inwood stop on the (A) and 207th St on the (1)

and

Jamaica/ 179th St on the (F) and Jamaica Center (Parsons/ Archer) on the (E)(J)(Z) ?

Generally when I ride the system I like to use a different route to return and am willing to walk or take a Bus to make the journey interesting, such as taking the Q35 from Rockaway Park to Flatbush/ Nostrand.

Does anyone know how long a walk (minutes/ feet,-whatever) it is between the following:

207th St/ Inwood stop on the (A) and 207th St on the (1)

and

Jamaica/ 179th St on the (F) and Jamaica Center (Parsons/ Archer) on the (E)(J)(Z) ?

Generally when I ride the system I like to use a different route to return and am willing to walk or take a Bus to make the journey interesting, such as taking the Q35 from Rockaway Park to Flatbush/ Nostrand.

uhh....the walk from the (F) to the (E) might be a little long...good 25 minutes

Not even close, more like 10 minutes. 15 if you get caught up by the kids at Hillcrest HS.

Walking from Jamaica-179th Street (F) subway station to Jamaica Center/Parsons-Archer (E)(J)(Z) subway station is more than a 15 minute walk.....it might be 10-15 minutes from 169th Street to Jamaica Center!

Walking from Jamaica-179th Street (F) subway station to Jamaica Center/Parsons-Archer (E)(J)(Z) subway station is more than a 15 minute walk.....it might be 10-15 minutes from 169th Street to Jamaica Center!

My mistake. I thought he said Parsons Blvd on the F and Jamaica Center on the E.

179th St to Jamaica Center is like a half hour easy. It's pretty far.

Archived