Some of the Reverse Peak Brooklyn IRT

R62A 1991

All taken within the 9-10 AM hour this morning, after my stint with the DMV:

100_4631.jpg

I let this go, because I saw the (2) at Atlantic Av.

100_4632.jpg

Slowest. Eastern Pkwy EXP. Ever. But I still love <5> trains, because this one went to Flatbush Av instead clogging up the terminal at Utica.

100_4634.jpg

I just love it when people walk in my way. That prevented me from getting a closer shot...by the way, one train every 2 minutes at Franklin Av.

100_4636.jpg

"The electronic strip maps are not in service. Please listen for announcements and watch the displays."-Charlie Pellett.

100_4635.jpg

Dianne is SO pleasant on these stations. MUCH better than Jessica on the (4).

100_4637.jpg

100_4639.jpg

Stop & Go on the Livonia EL. Allowed me to take this picture. The only reason why there isn't more is because I'm sick, and it was raining.

100_4640.jpg

Finally, from the street @ home, an out of service <5> train.

Again, one train every 2 minutes at Livonia Ave stations. Talk about good service.

100_4641.jpg

100_4642.jpg

And, one video:

Hope you enjoyed. I plan to make an all day trip tomorrow. Look for more good stuff soon.

Wonderful pics and vid....you are right Dianne Thompson sounds real pleasant on the (2) via Livonia Avenue Local than Jessica Ettinger-Gottesman on the (4)(5)....that's why I like Melissa Kleiner on the (5) better. BTW I'm not that far from New Lots Avenue on the (3) where I'm staying @ in Brooklyn;):tup:!

Wonderful pics and vid....you are right Dianne Thompson sounds real pleasant on the (2) via Livonia Avenue Local than Jessica Ettinger-Gottesman on the (4)(5)....that's why I like Melissa Kleiner on the (5) better. BTW I'm not that far from New Lots Avenue on the (3) where I'm staying @ in Brooklyn;):tup:!

Thanks. Well, perhaps you've seen me around here?

nice shots

Thanks.

Nice shots! Stint with DMV?

Thanks! Well, since I turned 18, I needed an ID. So I went at 7:30 so I would be first in line. I didn't leave until 9:15.

Archived