Quick question about service on the R

jrh5157

Hey everyone, I'm going back to New York tomorrow (I live in Pennsylvania right now) and I wanted to know if the Cortlandt St. station is open on the R. Im traveling from Borough Hall to the WTC, so if it is closed what would be the best way to get there?

Thanks so much for whomever helps me!

Hey everyone, I'm going back to New York tomorrow (I live in Pennsylvania right now) and I wanted to know if the Cortlandt St. station is open on the R. Im traveling from Borough Hall to the WTC, so if it is closed what would be the best way to get there?

Cortlandt Street on the (1), (R) and (W) is still closed until further notice. If you traveling from Borough Hall.

Option #1: You can take the Uptown and The Bronx (2) or (3) from Borough Hall and get off @ Park Place and walk through the (E) platform for World Trade Center!

Option #2: Take a Uptown and The Bronx (4) or *(5) from Borough Hall and get off @ Fulton Street, transfer for a Uptown (A) or (C) @ Broadway-Nassau Street and get off @ Chambers Street for World Trade Center!

Option: #3: Take a Manhattan bound (A) or (C) from Jay Street-Borough Hall and get off @ Chambers Street for World Trade Center!

*AM or PM rush hours only!

CurAke hit your options right on the nose, I thought I'd just add that the southern exits of Fulton St on the (4)/(5) platform are one block away (a longer one), from Cortlandt St/Church St, where the (R) exit is currently, but closed. So, why not go for the (4)/<5>, then walk it?

Archived