NEW to LGA

Bee Flexible #823

Walking home from the station, I saw a Q47 heading towards Rsvlt. What do you know, it's an NG! # 4026, heading towards 37th Rd. and 73rd St. at around 5:25. I got a pic on my camera phone but I won't be able to get it on the computer for a while.

Guest Charles
4023 debuted on the Q-45 this past Friday morning it did about 2? triips then broke down and was taken back to LGA depot foir a rest. On Monday it made its maiden voyage on the Q-23.

Well, that is my habit and I love it, :)!

It's been on the Q23? That's pretty sweet! I was wondering, do they have the destination sign for Q23 going to LaGuardia Airport-Central Terminal?

@ AWWang -- cut that habit then. Some habits are annoying and/or utterly ridiculous.

Then why did you comment it it? It is pathetic and everyone cut it out!

Then why don't you not respond to every single post that someone puts up? And also, if you don't want a comment posted on what you said, don't say it. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

That said, I shall now get back to topic. Is there a chance that these buses will run on Sundays? Because then, I'd have a chance to catch it on the Q29 or Q38.

Then why don't you not respond to every single post that someone puts up? And also, if you don't want a comment posted on what you said, don't say it. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

That said, I shall now get back to topic. Is there a chance that these buses will run on Sundays? Because then, I'd have a chance to catch it on the Q29 or Q38.

7LineFan word of advice someone told me on here.....just ignore him and don't follow into the drama. No matter how many his post don't make any sense whats so ever, just ignore it. It might be a lil hard to :):tup:

*Carry on....topic is about NG's @ LGA!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I was on 4026 last night on the Q39. And on a side note, I still saw 3887 & 3889 at LGA. And it seems like the ones comming in to LGA are having the "Quality Control Bus" stickers on them. It looks nice on them.

Archived