10 Am monday morning south ferry opens

Ghostnyc123

ok kids the walls are down and the entrances for the station are now out in the open for all to see, and a message is scrolling on the big screens inside the ferry term sayin on monday march 16th at 10am the new south ferry station outside the terminal will open for pubilc use now im excited that monday night after wrk i will enter the new station but why at 10 AM ????????

is it rush hour IDK but if anybody wants to post pics of the loop before its gone monday i think it be good

(1):tup:

ok kids the walls are down and the entrances for the station are now out in the open for all to see, and a message is scrolling on the big screens inside the ferry term sayin on monday march 16th at 10am the new south ferry station outside the terminal will open for pubilc use now im excited that monday night after wrk i will enter the new station but why at 10 AM ????????

is it rush hour IDK but if anybody wants to post pics of the loop before its gone monday i think it be good

(1):tup:

Rush hour is from 6:30am-9:30am....10am is mid-day hours!

Okay there is another thread on this subject, try not to make another thread, please? I know we are all jumpy about the opening, but your post could be in the other thread.

As for my post:

That's great to hear, my guess is, they want to open it at 10:00 to see how the new station will work up in accommodating people. I mean it won't be as busy as say 8:00. They want to minimise confusion probably.

By the way, will there be a ribbon cutting ceremony?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

srry but I dident see anyone mention the time of opening but I haven't heard anything although I would imagin there be something, I'll look into it today and let everyone know

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

srry but I dident see anyone mention the time of opening but I haven't heard anything although I would imagin there be something, I'll look into it today and let everyone know

Well yea, thanks, but you could always post at Backline's thread. I'm sure everyone looks at that thread.

Archived