Need help with transit paper NOOB

JRider

HI, my name is jeanette and i am writing how the fare hike will affect the different groups of people who take the transit system. Groups such as workers, working families, disabled people, college student, high school students, etc...your help will be appreciated!(J)

p.s. Im currently far away from NYC in college, so transit hike is not so important to peopl eof ptsdam, so news about it barely make headlines where i go to school, so anythng, comments and such will be awesome

HI, my name is jeanette and i am writing how the fare hike will affect the different groups of people who take the transit system. Groups such as workers, working families, disabled people, college student, high school students, etc...your help will be appreciated!(J)

p.s. Im currently far away from NYC in college, so transit hike is not so important to peopl eof ptsdam, so news about it barely make headlines where i go to school, so anythng, comments and such will be awesome

Personally I honestly hope they RAISE the fare for Access A Ride because I have had it up to my neck with some of these people I have to transport it would get the bad apples off a dollar raise won't hurt work a day for me then come talk to me

how much is the access a ride these days?
It's Currently a $2.00 fare one way and would go up a $1.00 so a round trip would be $6.00 some of these geniuses that I transport think it's $6.00 one way so i have to explain and if I were them I would keep my mouth shut because Nassau County Able Ride System Passengers actually pay more

Well I'm a high school student so the Student Pass pushes me out of this predicament for the time being. However, last week I lost my Pass and shelled out money for a $14 Metrocard in order to get me where I needed to go for the week. Paying $14 is a lot.. It only gets worse if the fare goes up.

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums Jeanette....pls enjoy your stay on here. Has for the fare hikes, its just wrong and foolish. Its bad enough we are in a reccesion and a fare hike makes it worse. Cutting certain subway line and buses royaly screws everyone over and make thing even worse!

Archived