• (F) - Sixth Avenue Local
    • (G) - Crosstown Local
    • (H) - Rockaway Shuttle
    • (V) - Sixth Avenue Local

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The worst subway line for the IND has to be the (G)! Why the (G), well for a full length line, the trains are only four cars long (four R46 cars, each 75 Feet or 300 feet long total). Ever since the (G) trains were cut to four cars from six, due to the (V) train needing some cars, the (G) has been an adventure of running for the train because people stand on the wrong part of the platform (extreme ends).

If the (G) can be improved again, it needs a new fleet of cars, and extend the train lengths to 600 feet, and not just 300 feet.

• 1 month later...

My absolute favorite is definitely the (A) then as u guys might've imagined with the name i chose & all,i also love the (C) because it runs with it..i used to also love the (D) but it broke my heart when they switched it off the brighton line. its hard for me because im an IND lover i love all the quenns blvd ind's and the central pk. west bring the (D) back to brighton where it belongs!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The IND is my least favorite of the three sectors, but I am a supporter of the (D), (F), and (V). The (D) is amazing for when I have to travel between the two campuses of my school [ 59th to Fordham Road in a half hour!] and the (F) is reliable...with nice stations.

I have a lot of faith in the (V) and think that in a few more years, it will be used to its fullest potential. Plus, since it's usually pretty empty, I always get the nifty seat in the corner of the R46.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived