• (E) - Eighth Avenue Local
    • (F) - Sixth Avenue Local
    • (G) - Crosstown Local
    • (H) - Rockaway Shuttle
    • (V) - Sixth Avenue Local

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My vote is for the (:), beccause I like the Brighton run. It can get some serious speed using the slants.

Hmm...

The thing is the (:) train isn't an IND line, its a mix of IND and BMT. If the reason you like the (B) is because of the Brighton Express run, that credit goes to the BMT. So I'm not really making the rules but, I don't think that should be why the (B) train is you're favorite IND line if the part you like is in its BMT section. If you liked the (B) for the 34th street-West 4th street run (or anywhere else on the IND, then you could say that is you;re favorite IND line.

Im going with ma (D) train.I take it sometimes to brooklyn, i dont have to wait long, its a good line.

(D) train to Coney island ALL DAY!!!!!!

not to be repeating myself...

The thing is the (D) train isn't an IND line, its a mix of IND and BMT. If the reason you like the (D) is because of the Brooklyn run, that credit goes to the BMT. So I'm not really making the rules but, I don't think that should be why the (D) train is you're favorite IND line if the part you like is in its BMT section. If you liked the (D) for the 34th street-West 4th street run (or anywhere else on the IND, then you could say that is you;re favorite IND line.

not to be repeating myself...

The thing is the (D) train isn't an IND line, its a mix of IND and BMT. If the reason you like the (D) is because of the Brooklyn run, that credit goes to the BMT. So I'm not really making the rules but, I don't think that should be why the (D) train is you're favorite IND line if the part you like is in its BMT section. If you liked the (D) for the 34th street-West 4th street run (or anywhere else on the IND, then you could say that is you;re favorite IND line.

Since 1967, the (:)(D)(F) are actually half IND/BMT lines. If referring to the section between Norwood to Grand Street, that would be the IND. From the Bridge all the way to Coney Island, that is the BMT section. However I do not recall the poll specify which section of the D line (as in, in which borough)

Since 1967, the are actually half IND/BMT lines. If referring to the section between Norwood to Grand Street, that would be the IND. From the Bridge all the way to Coney Island, that is the BMT section. However I do not recall the poll specify which section of the D line (as in, in which borough)

didn't i say that?

The thing is the (D) train isn't an IND line,its a mix of IND and BMT.

And in this poll next to the '(D)' it said "sixth Ave Express"

And in the BMT poll it said '(D)' West End Line

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The (D). It goes through very interesting neighborhoods. From Harlem all the way to Coney Island meeting with Chinatown and the Financial District, and all the others in between! It has a very nice elevated spur along West End and it is truely amazing!

And that I take it to school everyday! B)

The (D). It goes through very interesting neighborhoods. From Harlem all the way to Coney Island meeting with Chinatown and the Financial District, and all the others in between! It has a very nice elevated spur along West End and it is truely amazing!

And that I take it to school everyday! B)

Oh really? Which school? I take it every morning to Bedford.

Don't forget 110th Street, when the uptown. D comes to level with the other tracks. 103rd Street is cool as you watch the D past between both station levels.

Oh really? Which school? I take it every morning to Bedford.

Don't forget 110th Street, when the uptown. D comes to level with the other tracks. 103rd Street is cool as you watch the D past between both station levels.

Bronx Science next year. I live right by CPW, so I've seen it all!

Archived