• (E) - Eighth Avenue Local
    • (F) - Sixth Avenue Local
    • (G) - Crosstown Local
    • (H) - Rockaway Shuttle
    • (V) - Sixth Avenue Local

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I have been on her over a year and I have not commented on this.

I love the (G) for several reasons, the most important being that it is the only true IND line left because it does not run on anything but IND tracks. When the (G) does come, it is a very fast ride. And also, if you know where to look, you can see where it was supposed to be expanded on under the IND second system.

• 1 month later...

This was very tough but I went with the (A). I just LOVE it when it goes express but when it goes out to the Rockaways, I just feel like I'm somewhere other than NY. It's absolutely breathtaking, especially if it's a clear, sunny day. I wish they were getting the R-160's but what's running on the (A) now will have to do and it's cool. A very close second was the (D). I wish I could have voted for them both cause I love that line about as much as the (A).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am going with the (F) because its my home line and i have taken that train for 35 years and i love the mix of cars 46s and 160s and the (F) is a great line that goes from jamaica to forest hills to roosevelt island to 6av to the the lower east side to downtown brooklyn and park slope to coney island love the route

• 2 weeks later...
And also, if you know where to look, you can see where it was supposed to be expanded on under the IND second system.

Above the Broadway station, at the north end.

The middle track at Bedford-Nostrand Avenue station, which splits into 2 before and after the station.

The center trackway at Classon Avenue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived