Spring Break question. Anybody taken a trip to Cancun or hot spots for young adults?

Shortline Bus

Shifting gears. As Spring is about here and the Easter/Passover Holidays about to start the last vaction period of the school year is here. So a question for those who have done it?

Anybody went on a Spring Break vaction during college/senior year High School, etc to 'hot spots' in recent years like Cancun, Daytona, Miami Beach, or Jamaica in the carribean before? Feel free to tell your stories here. Thanks :)

The government and many colleges have advised spring breakers no to go to Mexico this years due to the increasing violence. I can't say I blame them, crime is off the charts there right now. Look on Cops or any of the cop-like shows on Tru TV, they show many of the popular spring break destinations in the US like Panama City.

The government and many colleges have advised spring breakers no to go to Mexico this years due to the increasing violence. I can't say I blame them, crime is off the charts there right now. Look on Cops or any of the cop-like shows on Tru TV, they show many of the popular spring break destinations in the US like Panama City.

Beach Patrol is a good show on TruTV thats show how spring breakers act in Cali, Florida and Panama City!

Personal story not related and off topic for moment.

I went to Tijuina(Mexico)around 6 years ago on a vaction to visit my sister in 'neghboring' San Diego. We drove to Tijuina hung out, eat dinnner at a local Mexican resturant where my sister had a few cups of wine. So it was decided i wont drink so i be the 'sober driver' home.

Then a sevre rainstorm hit the Tijuina area and it was pouring as we were going home to California. We got lost in an area of that town with massive poverty. Then as i was driving my sister car it got stuck in mud.

Local Mexican Police saw us and i tried to speak the very little spanish i need. The Mexican Police officer who spoke English tred to 'blackmail' us and stated to tow our car we had to give him and the tow driver "$150 US dollars' or both of us risk going to jail. His bogus claim was my sister 'being drunk' and i had stolen the car. this despite fact my sister 'begged me' to not drink at that resturant to avoid this mess.

My sister who owned the car was with me. My sister gave him & tow driver money stating she knows about the torture in Tijuina jails. I agreed and we went home as soon as this incident ended.

After that i never been back to Mexico. So i know how violent and lawness parts of that country can be. Any reactions?

It was released

Archived