R46 on the (A)?

mark1447

Yes its new to me(Except the topic i saw a few weeks ago on the R46 soon for (A)), regarding the (A) today. I did spot and ride an R46 (A) [Got Video to load and pics, later maybe

But How long has the 46 been on the (A)

Also the red paint from the bottom of the entry door, is that similar to the R62/As? What yard is it then?

Thanks guys!

Yes its new to me(Except the topic i saw a few weeks ago on the R46 soon for (A)), regarding the (A) today. I did spot and ride an R46 (A) [Got Video to load and pics, later maybe

But How long has the 46 been on the (A)

Also the red paint from the bottom of the entry door, is that similar to the R62/As? What yard is it then?

Thanks guys!

Yes, the A was running one train of R46s today.

I am not quite sure what the red paint signifies.

The red paint signifies that the cars were upgraded for OPTO service.any person or thing

that tries to get in between the doors,the doors will open back up.good for OPTO use,the

R44 and R68 also have the upgrade from what i know.

The red paint signifies that the cars were upgraded for OPTO service.any person or thing

that tries to get in between the doors,the doors will open back up.good for OPTO use,the

Most likely the R68s got it becuz of the (G) in the future?

Mind sharing where you got this info? cause it sounds like BS.

Archived