A !!pop!!in the Orion VII CNG #7766

MTARegional Bus

Ok live next the Bx35 route,I was waking to the grocery store when I saw the 7766 living the bus stop then it stopped quickly and then the back of the I heard a big !!Ban!!,almost like shotgun and there than the bus turn off,I was thinking,!!looks like it going to the garage!!,but then turn on again,can anyone tell what was that Ban? .

Ok live next the Bx35 route,I was waking to the grocery store when I saw the 7766 living the bus stop then it stopped quickly and then the back of the I heard a big !!Ban!!,almost like shotgun and there than the bus turn off,I was thinking,!!looks like it going to the garage!!,but then turn on again,can anyone tell what was that Ban? .

Possible air in the fuel lines, and possible it stopped flowing, which the bus will turn off. That pop could have been the air "bleeding out", and the fuel flowed once again, so now the bus could be turned back on, run, and go ahead about its business.

Thanks for the info,it though the bus was going to catch fire or something.

I had a bus shut off on me, and wouldn't start up. After 3 hours of waiting for a service truck, he said it was air in the fuel line. He had to bleed it out. After that and a few attempts, the KB dawg started back up.........

Archived