Question about Conductors

Blackmanor1000

It is a rule that is given to them from School Car. They must point to the C/R board to acknowledge that they've seen the C/R board before opening the doors. Those that don't do it could be written up if a TSS were to see them.

I have been told by some, that in crew room bathroom they have/had C/R boards of the urinals. If you ever stand near the C/R board and wait for a trains to come in and you kinds look like a TSS (black pants, shirt and tie, jacket and maybe a clips board) you will see some C/Rs be more exact when pointing to the board.

i use those conductor boards as a guide to know where i should be if i want a record a video in the middle of the platform, like these below:

recording videos in the middle is quite enjoyable, unlike everyone else here, who always records at the platform ends.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

recording videos in the middle is quite enjoyable, unlike everyone else here, who always records at the platform ends.

Opinionated much? Anyways, the C/R board does indicate the middle of the train provided you're at the right board.

Archived