Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Queens Surface

Some paper buses I made

100% Awesomeness, sometimes, i would make buses out of random things... and that's exactally what i get... random things...

I betcha that no matter what time these buses arrive, they're always on-time on paper.:)

Awsomeness! I wanna do that.

Thanks

100% Awesomeness, sometimes, i would make buses out of random things... and that's exactally what i get... random things...

Thanks

Excellent job on the busses and excellent job on the pix. I think these look better than Busses in real life!

Thanks

nice, just curious did u drew em?

Thanks , but no i got them from PBC.

Nice stuff. That's real artwork right there.

Thanks

I betcha that no matter what time these buses arrive, they're always on-time on paper.;)

Nobody rides them so no complaints :cool:

I know it is late to reply but cool! Although the (MTA) never bought these I am in the process of completing an order of 30 2006 New Flyer D40LF hybrid buses for (MTA). These buses are numbered 7000-7030 and so far demo buses 7000 and 7001 have been delivered and are waiting to be fixed as there are many incorrect things on them. The first production bus, 7002 has been delivered for good and is assigned to East New York. East New York has 7000 and 7001 as well and is getting 7000-7015.