Is the T going to be BMT or IND?

Jashawn R.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

The T would be MTA since it was built by the MTA right?

Nope, Grand Street, 63rd-Lex, Roosevelt Island, and 21st Street-Queensbridge are I.D.ed as IND. I don't think those were even planed by the IND but thats the way it goes I guess.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

It's "B1" and "B2" now.

The entire Second Ave Line will be B2. In fact, you already have to change the radio to B2 when you leve 57th going into the tracks leading to 63rd St and what will become the lead to the Second Av line.

It seems like any new line connected to the B2 (former IND) is assigned as B2. Plus, 2nd Av was originally planned as part of the IND second system, so of course it would become B2.

It sounds like you're talking about the (F) line... but the radio change is at Church Ave in Brooklyn.

It sounds like you're talking about the (F) line... but the radio change is at Church Ave in Brooklyn.

I should have said 57th St/7th ave. The station itself is B1 (BMT), but once you enter the new tracks leading to the (F), it is B2.

Archived