Rats aboard the train?!

Urbanfortitude

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

I've seen pigeons on the train but not rats..it is possible tho the rats have legs and can board the trainjust like we do lol

darn...there used to be a hilarious youtube video floating around of a dead rat that got caught in the subway doors and they just kept opening and closing on the poor thing...every station...

now woulda been a great time to post it but i cant find it...

darn...there used to be a hilarious youtube video floating around of a dead rat that got caught in the subway doors and they just kept opening and closing on the poor thing...every station...

I so can't find that video of the rat getting own3d by the subway door!

I saw one once on a R-40M/42 cosist on the (J) and it got off in Brooklyn and fell into the streets (heard screaming), ;)...

That's Hilarious!

I so can't find that video of the rat getting own3d by the subway door!

Oh, I know that video, funny stuff :cool:

Well when doors open people move in and out, plus there's a gap, plus the rats would have to be on the platform to begin with. As an owner of 2 rats, and a care taker of several more when i was growing up and in the recent past, i can tell you that these sewer rats would not go near the people unless they were sick and out of it, or starving and looking for food.

- A

I have seen mice on trains, twice, on trains I took into Livonia Yard. Where, or how they got on I don't know. There are times when I have seen rats scurrying next to trains, especially at the 138th St ((4),(5)) and 149th St Grand Concourse ((2),(5)) stations.

I have seen mice on trains, twice, on trains I took into Livonia Yard. Where, or how they got on I don't know. There are times when I have seen rats scurrying next to trains, especially at the 138th St ((4),(5)) and 149th St Grand Concourse ((2),(5)) stations.

Me too, but with a twist. One time they had to take a (C) train to Concourse Yard from 145th Street (way back before they made the (;)(C) switch) because a rat found his (or her, I ain't looking between the legs) way into the overhead air conditioning ducts. It was quite weird listening to the rat scurrying above and listening to the rat's nails scraping along.

I saw that, really sad.

Pigeons are common in Center City Stations and Rats are common in the northern most stations on the BSL.

:septa:

Archived