8098 T/O Extended 04/07/09

mrreynolds

Rumor has it the filing for T/O is better then expected so not sure of the reason. In any case some many Thousands of people applied its going to be a big pool of people so you better get a 100%. I think if you don't make the 90's your done with this exam.

Just hit me with the turn out so big at $60 a pop they making money big bucks as long as the filing is open.

It was all DCAS exams open for applying this month that were extended, it wasn't only the T/O exam.

@ Dave: You bet I'm going to aim for 100%. Since I got 98% on the C/R exam, I shouldn't have a problem getting 100%.

I'm a math geek, and an excellent reader.

I hope I get a morning session; I have a wedding to go to at 1:30 in Pennsyltucky.

I think the sessions are based on when you filed and live. For the C/R exam I filed for it day one and I got a morning session.

Less people probably applied then they expected.

Considering one of the requirements is five ( 5 ) years minimum of satisfactory work experience I know a couple of people that didn't bother. Heck, $60 is more than worth the price of admission to T/O title considering the pay and benefits and economy...

It was all DCAS exams open for applying this month that were extended, it wasn't only the T/O exam.

@ Dave: You bet I'm going to aim for 100%. Since I got 98% on the C/R exam, I shouldn't have a problem getting 100%.

yeah i need to duplicate my 100% on the C/R exam for this one

and hope the sum of my work experience and school is enough.

Hey - that means I can add work experience through April 7 since I'm still employed!

Archived