2009 Service Reduction Implemenation Timetable

Harry

What the **** are they doing????????!!?? :eek::eek::):mad::tdown:

So i'm going to pay more for mets tickets, subway fare, and LIRR, have to wait longer for the train, and not have as many options in case i need to talk to a person?

I am very mad at NY state government & (MTA) right now. :mad::mad::tdown:

- A

operating the N local in Manhattan north of Canal Street

So it appears the (R) will be handling the Canal Street local station, City Hall, Rector St and Whitehall Street on it's own. Like I figured, the (N) will still take the Manhattan Bridge to and from the city and switch to the local track after the Canal Street express stop.

So it appears the (R) will be handling the Canal Street local station, City Hall, Rector St and Whitehall Street on it's own. Like I figured, the (N) will still take the Manhattan Bridge to and from the city and switch to the local track after the Canal Street express stop.

I guess it's going to be mainly the IRT and the (J) covering The Financial District at night...

nah the (N) will via Whitehall Street except nights

The (N) I understand, but the special (SIR) is useless. People can walk from the ferry to the ballpark; it's less than 3 minutes.

I have to agree with you, the ballpark is really close to the ferry terminal. IMO, that short stretch of track from St George to the Ballpark shouldn't even cost $2.

The (N)'s service pattern will now be 24/7. Local in Queens and Manhattan, goes over the bridge after Canal Street, then runs express. I still say run the (Q) Local as well but via the tunnel, and make the (R) run express in Manhattan and Brooklyn going over the bridge and via 63rd Street.

The (N)'s service pattern will now be 24/7. Local in Queens and Manhattan, goes over the bridge after Canal Street, then runs express. I still say run the (Q) Local as well but via the tunnel, and make the (R) run express in Manhattan and Brooklyn going over the bridge and via 63rd Street.

Now why would that make sense? All these service changes is enough. And making the (Q) local via Tunnel would not be good for the Brighton customers.

EDIT: This is my 400th post!

Most obvious and conspicuous is the absence of the (V) (Vacant) line on the hit list. Queens gets a pass...... again. ((G) doesn't count) :mad: Glad I don't live in NYC anymore. Most of us in here in NJ/PA have had to deal with sparatic bus/rail service for a long time. NY'rs have been spoiled for much too long and have always been chronic complainers.:cry: The only big city in the country with 27/7 service. BOO HOO. Try living in Bost, Philly, DC/Balto metro where the transit system shuts down after midnite.

(W)Long may you run

(NJT) :nec: :septa:

Archived