R62A (Z)!

7LineFan

Courtesy of the New York Post, on page 7 of the March 26 paper there is a picture of an R62A (Z) train.

Photo looks like it was in fact taken on the (1) line, with the 125 St Station in the background. My scanner doesn't work; otherwise I'd put a scan up.

I can only LOL and shake my head.

Courtesy of the New York Post, on page 7 of the March 26 paper there is a picture of an R62A (Z) train.

Photo looks like it was in fact taken on the (1) line, with the 125 St Station in the background. My scanner doesn't work; otherwise I'd put a scan up.

I can only LOL and shake my head.

Photoshop goes a long way;)

i have to say, whoever wrote that article is a first class idiot. why does the media always mess up perfectly good photos?

Because it's cheaper to use a stock image and photoshop it to what you want, rather than paying a photographer to go out there and get a new shot.

Probably laid off the photographers...

Well technically, a regular passenger won't really care that it is a 7 in reality. I mean, the first thing that that person would look at is the figures below.

Agreed. The Post and the Daily News always screw these things up...

Probably laid off the photographers...

Well technically, a regular passenger won't really care that it is a 7 in reality. I mean, the first thing that that person would look at is the figures below.

That's actually what I did. Then I saw the "(Z)" and was like "Wait, that doesn't look like an R42... OMG 3 doors!"

OMG, that is a R-62A (Z) on the (7), NYPost and DNews editors need to watch their photoshops!!! Crazy!!!

No, these guys did it deliberately. There aren't any anomalies with their software. It's the anomaly of their frugality.

That's actually what I did. Then I saw the "(Z)" and was like "Wait, that doesn't look like an R42... OMG 3 doors!"

Yeah, I know right! :cool:

Here is the image:

news_graph3.jpg

nice one, im just wondering.. why did the NYPost alter that 62A on there systemz, rather then grab an 42 or R160A (Z) lol

and wow this economy will be worsen, if help doesnt come...

Archived