Hell's Kitchen

BJC

Let's just hope, guys. I also don't like Ben, either, but of the two Andrea is the greater evil. I just think that in order to maintain the required teamwork in a kitchen, you can't be too self assured.

there's people in other seasons of this show have a big ego problems...I'm surprise nobody didn't even have some sort of a physical fight yet.Andrea is a good example.

Do you like Paula or Danny to win?

Danny going to win....he don't cause too much troubles for himself.Ben and Andrea,they don't know what they be doing half of the time while they're cooking.IMO Ben doesn't pay attention what's he doing that his problem....forgetting what the order is all the time(i'm surprsie he's still here)

Robert is alot better than Ben and Andrea.

I think the producer told Ramsay to keep Andrea....she slow down the Kitchen on the last service,in which it mess up the good service.Ben didn't know what was a plan salad is...so I guess he tired of his BS.

Bump

Andrea was finally eliminated. It's down to Paula and Danny. What was funny was that Paula and Andrea were friends, but Paula nominated Andrea for elimination.

Because she f*ing deserved it! Andrea should have gone before Benif it weren't for that Deal

Guest Charles

Next week is the finale!!!

I wonder why the hell Lacey came back...people eliminated before her are a lot better, like J and Coi, even though they stumbled!! Thank God Colleen's not back.

Bump: Danny is the winner of this season's Hell's Kitchen. IMO Paula was a slightly better chef but Lacey and Andrea screwed her in the final dinner service. Paula was stuck with Lacey but she didn't have to choose Andrea. She only chose her because they're friends.

Guest Charles

Still, anyone would be absolutely thrilled to finish 2nd in Hell's Kitchen. I do believe Paula has a great culinary career ahead.

I didn't catch the ending. Did all the other chefs come back to congratulate Danny?

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT DANNY WON!!! :cool::tup: (sorry, had to use caps there) When Danny walked out that door I was cheering along with everyone else, I was jumping! He really deserved it!

And yes, Charles, the other Chefs did congratulate him!

Archived