(B)ravo Shots Using Vivid and a little low quality Settings (Some Shots Improved)

I need you guys opinions on what setting should I used on my Nikon. Should I used Vivid settings and not that High Quality or used Really Hight Quality. Look at my previous threads for Hight Quality while I'm posting the vivid settings and normal quality

022iyn.jpg

020fpr.jpg

030gzb.jpg

021cvp.jpg

019bor.jpg

011tmo.jpg

Please reply when you see this thread

Can you adjust the ISO setting? What camera are you using? Seems like the light meter is focusing on the artificial light in the station. If you can adjust the ISO setting (if you have a digital SLR for instance), I would play around with it and see what works. A few weeks ago, I took photos at the Transit Museum and turned off the the flash and used manual settings. It is a lot of trial and error to shoot underground. How many MP is your camera?

What camera are you using?

Nikon L18

Can you adjust the ISO setting? What camera are you using? Seems like the light meter is focusing on the artificial light in the station. If you can adjust the ISO setting (if you have a digital SLR for instance), I would play around with it and see what works. A few weeks ago, I took photos at the Transit Museum and turned off the the flash and used manual settings. It is a lot of trial and error to shoot underground. How many MP is your camera?

i can't adjust ISO. It does it automatically

idk how it works on teh L18 it might be different

but on the L11 on the slider thing on the bottom

slide it to the middle

then press MENU

then go down to sports and press OK

chek your instruction book to see how to go to Sports mode if your not sure

idk how it works on teh L18 it might be different

but on the L11 on the slider thing on the bottom

slide it to the middle

then press MENU

then go down to sports and press OK

check your instruction book to see how to go to Sports mode if your not sure

thanks I'll try that Monday

Sports mode raises the camera's shutter speed so there's less blur.

If you are not taking a picture of a moving train, and if your camera has it (i'm not sure if yours does) then use Digital Image Stabilization mode or High ISO mode.

Archived