What is your favorite game show?

error46146

What is your Favorite game show?  

1. 1. What is your Favorite game show?

• The Price is Right (CBS 2)
    • Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (ABC 7)
    • Jeopardy (ABC 7)
    • Wheel of Fortune (ABC 7)
    • Hollywood Squares (discontinued)
    • Are You Smarter than a Fifth grader? (FOX 5)
    • Deal or No Deal (NBC 4)
    • Other (please specify)

What is your favorite game show on TV?

i would say mine are the Price is Right and Who Wants to be a Millionaire? .

The Price is Right is a good show because its funny to see the people go nuts when they win the prize. its even funnier at the end when they win the Showcase and they go even more nuts and their whole family runs up on the stage and goes nuts with him. Also Bob Barker did an excellent job as host. his last episode was pathetic though, the guy that got the Privilege of playing Plinko totally blew it ;)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire is also a good show since they ask the most easiest questions and some people still have the nerve to get them wrong and its funny to watch that and see how retarded people are these days

so what is your favorite game show? (for the poll choose your #1 favorite)

I had started watching the Family Feud with Louie Anderson. Not because I liked the show. It was to see the bloated Louie roll from table to table, talking in that silly voice, with those Michael Strahan's of his.

I loved when Opie and Anthony talked about his "incident". Anthony had me rolling, talking like Louie, saying in a recent survey we asked what Louie like. Cock (Rooster?)....A-doodle-do. That's the #1 answer, YAAAAYYYYYY!

My favorite is the most famous quiz show in the world. Jeopardy!

Jeopardy has been my favorite ever since I can remember. It's a very challenging quiz show. Over the past couple of years I even got my girlfriend into it a little. I do pretty good sometimes. I do very well during the college tournaments and even better during the teen tournaments. Tough quiz show. It's definitely not for the dumb.

Jeopardy of course! It's a great show, I love those knowledge testing ones. I'm fond of Cash Cab (which isn't on your list), but I'd never get in it as I take the subway everywhere. Maybe they could have Cash Train... although to have it be a reasonable number of people, it'd have to be at 3 AM, and then there'd only be crazy people in it 'cause there's far more crazy people in the subway at 3 AM than sane people, I'm sure of it. So that wouldn't work out. I'll just stick with jeopardy then...

ooo alot of jeopardy lovers here lol

i was desperately searching for a Price is Right Drew Carey episode but again sadly they were all removed due to "Copyright viloation".

i did though come across this strange video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap5eknvUwdo

i was very surprised to see Bob Barker with black hair, considering the past few years i have been watching the show i am used to seeing him with gray hair

Archived