The R46 coverage

MattTrain

Nice shots, and Now the (A)PPLE WILL take over ^_^b

You must be talking about the (A), right? Speaking of which, I can not find one R46 set on the (A). Some people tell me best place to catch one is at Jay Street during Midday. Thanks for your comment, I might see less R46 cars in the future (F) line with the upcoming R160A/B fleet. At least the R46 isn't going away from the (F) and (R) very soon. B)

You must be talking about the (A), right? Speaking of which, I can not find one R46 set on the (A). Some people tell me best place to catch one is at Jay Street during Midday. Thanks for your comment, I might see less R46 cars in the future (F) line with the upcoming R160A/B fleet. At least the R46 isn't going away from the (F) and (R) very soon. :)

There are 3 sets of R46 trains on the (A). I usually catch it going to Far Rockaway or Rockaway Park during the PM Rush Hours. All 3 sets were heading to Far Rockaway yesterday (Back to Back).

Nice pix of the ®ail(F)an lines, :)!

Thank you, the (F) and (R) still have R46 cars going around. ®ail(F)an lines, that's a nice way to put it.

There are 3 sets of R46 trains on the (A). I usually catch it going to Far Rockaway or Rockaway Park during the PM Rush Hours. All 3 sets were heading to Far Rockaway yesterday (Back to Back).

Okay, so there are R46 trains on the (A) as well. R46 cars look better on the (A) than the R44s

And back to topic, I wonder how much R46 cars will be displaced by the R160A'B cars? The R46 are serving the (F) very well

Thank you, the (F) and (R) still have R46 cars going around. ®ail(F)an lines, that's a nice way to put it.

Okay, so there are R46 trains on the (A) as well. R46 cars look better on the (A) than the R44s

And back to topic, I wonder how much R46 cars will be displaced by the R160A'B cars? The R46 are serving the (F) very well

i agree R46s are MUCH better than R44s. i think enough R46s will be sent to the (A) to retire the R40s. there are currently 130-140 R40s left, so that means maybe 100-120 R46s. i really do not feel like doing the math lol.

Nice pics

i agree R46s are MUCH better than R44s. i think enough R46s will be sent to the (A) to retire the R40s. there are currently 130-140 R40s left, so that means maybe 100-120 R46s. i really do not feel like doing the math lol.

About 104 or 112 R46s will go to Pitkin.

Archived