More R160B on F and Q

MattTrain

Thanks for shots.

9170, in service for just a few days and the vandals have already gotten to it. :)

Yep, vandals got to it, isn't that a bummer!

Great shots!

Thank you.

Nice shots!

Thanks a lot.

Some hot job!

Thanks man, glad you like them.

Woah, grafitti on a new set? B)

Sighs... unfortunately yes.

Yep, there was some graffiti done by a permanent marker or a pen by the taggers. I believe the cleaners can get that removed by some special solvents, not exactly sure what that is though. These taggers who did this on R160B on (F) 9170 had nothing better to do than to tag up a nice train on the inside.

What a big buncha pix... It is sad to see Graffitti on the NTT's, :)...

It is, I know. However, the NTT cars generally aren't plagued with graffiti. Once it's seen it can be cleaned up in no time. Thanks for your comments everyone!

I really wonder, why do people tag things??? I mean if they conceive it as art, do it on paper and at least make it look nice. Not like some eyesorely scrawl.

People tag train cars, because they know other riders will see it. The taggers are just bored and nothing else to do but tag new trains, at the expense of other riders, which is unfair for all railfans and commuters.

People tag train cars, because they know other riders will see it. The taggers are just bored and nothing else to do but tag new trains, at the expense of other riders, which is unfair for all railfans and commuters.

I mean like in general... like buildings, trucks, whatnot. It's moronic and infantile.

I mean like in general... like buildings, trucks, whatnot. It's moronic and infantile.

I share the same feelings as you do about taggers. No matter how much security is available. Usually if workers see this, it's either washed off or painted over. That's just my opinion.

Archived