Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32 on the (D)!!!!

I was on an Manhattan Bound (E) train and When I got to 7th ave to wait for the (D), An R32 poped out of nowhere, I Couldnt take pic because My Camrea's dead, The head car 3511-3510, They came from jamaica, The Route signs had

(D) Avenue of americas Express

concorse Local

This car has an R30 Rollsign in it.

I was on an Manhattan Bound (E) train and When I got to 7th ave to wait for the (D), An R32 poped out of nowhere, I Couldnt take pic because My Camrea's dead, The head car 3511-3510, They came from jamaica, The Route signs had

(D) Avenue of americas Express

concorse Local

This car has an R30 Rollsign in it.

What's today's date again?

hey, i remember catching an R32 on the (D) in the summer of 1997. it was only a filler, though, since a few R68s had mechanical issues.

This is photoshop, since when did the D stop at Ave. P?? [look carefully at the second picture on the right]

Nice Job Nicole! The (D) hasn't ran down the Culver full time, since November 25, 1967..:)

Well those pictures look to legit to me. I'm an expert at photoshop and those are too good to be photoshoped. I might have been a reroute, a yard move, or a T/O playing a joke on us.

This is photoshop, since when did the D stop at Ave. P?? [look carefully at the second picture on the right]

Okay... that's an April Fool's prank for sure. Great photoshop skills.

Lockey lockey?

Lockey lockey?

:lock:

↑↑↑

Fear him

You bow before him, and maybe he will have mercy upon your soul. Supplicate with all your heart.

:P

:lock:

↑↑↑

Fear him

You bow before him, and maybe he will have mercy upon your soul. Supplicate with all your heart.

:P

Ha. Really, this is just another Fool's joke.