Blessing or Curse?

DOB2RTO

I am glad I look too young to dive a bus. It shows good genetics, which looking younger than actually is, runs on both sides of my family. It is a blessing, but can also be a curse.

A few "compliments" from passengers I got were:

1. A lady (mid-age) asked me (after first not paying me half a mind) if I was old enough to drive this bus (artic).

2. A senior citizen asked me the same thing. I told here how old I was, and she said I looked 10 years younger, too young to be driving a bus.

3. A lady on the Concourse asked me the same thing. I told her I beat up the bus driver, and stole his uniform and the bus. The look on her face was priceless. She took me WAY too seriously. It was funny.

4. On the Bx36 a guy told me I look like a baby driving a bus.

5. Today I was asked if I needed a booster seat, lol! I didn't know I looked THAT young.

The only down side is I'm not getting the play from the ladies that older looking drivers get. Single older women, would talk to an older looking bus driver if they find him attractive. With the females I prefer 21-25, they don't as much. I have to do the pursuing, which I have to be careful about. Also I have gotten the smiles and looks from way too young H.S. girls, sitting in the "rap" seat. That is why if I don't see a school pass dipped, and they look too young (like me), I ask how old are you first. I think some of those school girls think, I'm just a few years older than they are. When i did charter work, I picked up H.S. passengers, and some of them said, "Yo, look at the driver. I think he is going to crash the bus". I wasn't in the drivers seat yet.

I am glad I look too young to dive a bus. It shows good genetics, which looking younger than actually is, runs on both sides of my family. It is a blessing, but can also be a curse.

A few "compliments" from passengers I got were:

1. A lady (mid-age) asked me (after first not paying me half a mind) if I was old enough to drive this bus (artic).

2. A senior citizen asked me the same thing. I told here how old I was, and she said I looked 10 years younger, too young to be driving a bus.

3. A lady on the Concourse asked me the same thing. I told her I beat up the bus driver, and stole his uniform and the bus. The look on her face was priceless. She took me WAY too seriously. It was funny.

4. On the Bx36 a guy told me I look like a baby driving a bus.

5. Today I was asked if I needed a booster seat, lol! I didn't know I looked THAT young.

The only down side is I'm not getting the play from the ladies that older looking drivers get. Single older women, would talk to an older looking bus driver if they find him attractive. With the females I prefer 21-25, they don't as much. I have to do the pursuing, which I have to be careful about. Also I have gotten the smiles and looks from way too young H.S. girls, sitting in the "rap" seat. That is why if I don't see a school pass dipped, and they look too young (like me), I ask how old are you first. I think some of those school girls think, I'm just a few years older than they are. When i did charter work, I picked up H.S. passengers, and some of them said, "Yo, look at the driver. I think he is going to crash the bus". I wasn't in the drivers seat yet.

i say its a blessing.

When you're young, you want to be told that you look older, since it means people think you're mature.

When you're old, you want to be told that you look younger, since it means people think you're healthy.

That's how I see it. I'm 20 years old, and right now, I take it as a compliment if someone mistakes me for a 25-year-old, and I take it as an insult if someone mistakes me for a 15-year old.

When you're young, you want to be told that you look older, since it means people think you're mature.

When you're old, you want to be told that you look younger, since it means people think you're healthy.

That's how I see it. I'm 20 years old, and right now, I take it as a compliment if someone mistakes me for a 25-year-old, and I take it as an insult if someone mistakes me for a 15-year old.

I am the complete opposite. I take it as a compliment when I am mistaken for a 16 - 18 year old. Those are the ages most think I am when they see me.

I wish I was there to hear and see that one!

I had people tell me that when I first started as a C/R. However I was loving it and got kisses by a Female customer twice. They both did it as they were leaving the train. Thats what got me they should have did it getting on so I could have gotten a Phone Number.

They probably noticed you when they did get on, that is why they kissed you when they got off. They could of wrote down their numbers, and after they kissed you say, here you go, call me. That is what happens here in the DOB. Sometimes you can get into a conversation, others times they just write down their number and hand it to you on the way out.

Archived