Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

OMG, An R68A D Train

It'd Be Cool If They can Make A <D> than it could make the (D) a 6Av Lcl and the <D> 6 Av Express

they did that for the (:) back in 1970s and 1980s.

It'd Be Cool If They can Make A <D> than it could make the (D) a 6Av Lcl and the <D> 6 Av Express

A diamond D was used to designate the Concourse Local route. And in my opinion (IMO), service is fine on 6th Avenue, no need to add a diamond D there for express and make the circle D local.

A diamond D was used to designate the Concourse Local route. And in my opinion (IMO), service is fine on 6th Avenue, no need to add a diamond D there for express and make the circle D local.

Concourse used to have two "Diamond" Trains run simultaneously. The <(C)> went to Bedford Park, rush hours as the Concourse Local, while the <(D)> was the Concourse Express. Then the (:) and (C) swapped, so the (B) earned the <(B)>, while the kept its <(D)>. Remember, the diamond was used for Express & Rush Hour routes, so Concourse was utilizing the diamond in both respective areas; Rush Hour Service, and Express Service.

wow i cant even tell you how fake that looks.

Yeah, this one's quite obvious. Nice try though.

The R32 (D) (If it really is a joke,) is better job then this. Ok 12:04AM time to call it a day. Locky Locky