R142 7 Train! Seriously!

Sea Beach

I already told them this along time ago, when we were first told about the R188 last year. I also told them on here, I was already told by a (6) line TSS, that the (7) is suppose to get the R142A from the (6), and the (6) will get the R62A from the (7). I was told this, and told them here a few weeks ago. Obviously, as you can see, some of the employees who tell this stuff must not know what they are talking about, as some of our fellow posters seem to know more about what is going on that we do........

I said it before, there are no more R62 on the (4) line. They have been given to the (3) line, and the 2 R62As that were on the (3), one was given to 240yd, and the other is at Mosholu for the (S). I am an East Side T/O, so if they were there, I would have seen them. They are gone........

so if the (7) may get R142As, where would the R188 be placed? On the (7) amd the R142A back on the (6)?

Man we are going back to the 90s of the R62A (6), so kool=)

--------------

@7LineFan sry I ment outside, inside would be FLUSHING EXP, cuz in the R142s its Capped..

It's been said time and time again... the R188s would be, mostly, UPGRADED R142As. So they're basically the same thing.

Let's end this quick, I'm not gonna believe nothing till I see it. The MTA might pull a fast one and buy entierly new cars, or they might just put an CBTC converter on a R142 and say it's a R188. Either way, I NOT BELIEVING JACK TILL I SEE IT!!!:mad:

You have to remember why they changed the exterior readings on the R142/A's. They wanted everything to be simplified. I remember seeing the current readings when they were first programed. This was about 2005-2006. I had broke the news over a SubChat during that time period.

(MTA) got to be difficult and change things for no reason.....it was nothing wrong with spelling out "EXPRESS"!

Archived