Tom & Jerry Cartoon showing NYC in the 1940's featuring subway and GCT.

Shortline Bus

Thanks for the old cartoons.

The older, the better. Hand-drawn animation will beat computer crap any day.

whoa, hold your horses there buddy, I think Pixar makes great computer animation that is on par if not better than the classics.

and my last clasic t&j clip one for now with a French flavor. "Touche pussycat lol.B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASlI41HNVOI&feature=related

Holy crap... I love this so much. I'm going to show it to my French class Monday.

"Touché, Pussycat?"

I have the sequel at home. When the Mouseketeers loot a feast patrolled by Tom? (Tom gets the guillotine at the end!)

These things are SO creative.

Holy crap... I love this so much. I'm going to show it to my French class Monday.

"Touché, Pussycat?"

I have the sequel at home. When the Mouseketeers loot a feast patrolled by Tom? (Tom gets the guillotine at the end!)

These things are SO creative.

Oh coool. I think MTR most of your classmates by end of your French class next week will be on their butts and the floor laughing after seeing 'nibbles' or w/e that friend of Jerry''s is lol.:(

Oh coool. I think MTR most of your classmates by end of your French class next week will be on their butts and the floor laughing after seeing 'nibbles' or w/e that friend of Jerry''s is lol.B)

Oh man, those two cartoons are parodies of the French. The other episode that follows it is called "Mouseketeers" features 'notre ami' slicing off cheese when Tom is right behind him. The French mouse's fighting style can be said "inferior" to Jerry's, directly commenting on the French in military history (the French has lost almost every single war it has participated in).

The Mousketeers showed the French mouse singing "Alouette", which really made me laugh. By the way, the notes played afraid the Tom and Jerry tune are from the first few bars of Alouette.

whoa, hold your horses there buddy, I think Pixar makes great computer animation that is on par if not better than the classics.

CAPS has been used for the longest time, but yea, i miss proper 2D animation (be it CAPS or hand painted/inked cells), but i also don't like crappy 3D animation either, just because it's 3D doesn't mean it's good.

- A

CAPS has been used for the longest time, but yea, i miss proper 2D animation (be it CAPS or hand painted/inked cells), but i also don't like crappy 3D animation either, just because it's 3D doesn't mean it's good.

- A

I'm not saying it's good because it's 3D but because the movie themselves are pretty good, for example: Toy Story, Wall-E.

Archived