Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

TOMC/Fan Trip on the (4)(7) for Stadium opening?

Is the (MTA) gonna have a free special fan trip for the Jerome (4) and Flushing (7) for the opening of the new Citifield(Queens) and Yankee Stadium (Bronx) this year? Similar to when Shea closed the TOMC was in service and Low Vs were in service for the yankz

TOMC= Train on Many Colors (IRT)

Is the (MTA) gonna have a free special fan trip for the Jerome (4) and Flushing (7) for the opening of the new Citifield(Queens) and Yankee Stadium (Bronx) this year? Similar to when Shea closed the TOMC was in service and Low Vs were in service for the yankz

It was just rumored, I don't know, Somebody did metion it but I don't know if they are running tommorow or not.

I don't think so, since there's gonna be way to many people, not like the final home game or something, but a new ballpark, so no.

It was just rumored, I don't know, Somebody did metion it but I don't know if they are running tommorow or not.

umm i didnt get it from no one, its my thought

@MTR Admiralty and of course the ride would be free, remember the closing of the stadiums?! no not entry to system lol

It is possible. Some ideas have been thrown around but nothing is official yet.

@MTR Admiralty and of course the ride would be free, remember the closing of the stadiums?! no not entry to system lol

Ha, that's true... it's great for the booze people.

Not to speculate, but the (MTA) would probably have less trips like this because of the Budget Problems...

They need the free rides, because there will be mobs of people. It will be crazy to make them all pay. And plus it encourages the drinkers to not drive.

They need the free rides, because there will be mobs of people. It will be crazy to make them all pay. And plus it encourages the drinkers to not drive.

lol what about the foamers? =P

And freeloaders :(

Well of course there will be [d^_^b]~ Hey everytime the (MTA) Does the Nostalgia Rides for the IND, BMT and IRT only limited people attend, but for special events like Holidays on the (V) or Mets game for SMEE (7) then we get more people, cuz its free, geez

Do you know if this yr there will be Nostalgia for the summer 2009 =/?

Well of course there will be [d^_^b]~ Hey everytime the (MTA) Does the Nostalgia Rides for the IND, BMT and IRT only limited people attend, but for special events like Holidays on the (V) or Mets game for SMEE (7) then we get more people, cuz its free, geez

Of course...schedule's not out yet from the TM (it will be soon) so for now just sit tight and remember when it comes out if you're a member you know about it before everyone else but don't go posting it everywhere until it opens to the public...

Of course...schedule's not out yet from the TM (it will be soon) so for now just sit tight and remember when it comes out if you're a member you know about it before everyone else but don't go posting it everywhere until it opens to the public...

Lol, im a member, i do sometimes sneek some great Tours , here only=] . icon10.gif

There should be. I can't wait till the winter season for the special holiday trips.

There should be. I can't wait till the winter season for the special holiday trips.

Me too. I love those overbearingly loud R1-R9s.B)

The R1/9's is the usaul, I am hoping for the IRT SMEE"S to run again, Last years trip was great, And I am wishing they run a farewell trip to the R38's for the coney island one, That would be Awsome,Because you can ride on any BMT line West End,Culver,Sea Beach and the Brighton all that on R38's would be the best ( Museum ones along with the 4 Museum R32's, R38's 4028/29,4140/41 with R32 3350/51,3352/53), But The R1/9's will be out, everybody knows that.

The R1/9's is the usaul, I am hoping for the IRT SMEE"S to run again, Last years trip was great, And I am wishing they run a farewell trip to the R38's for the coney island one, That would be Awsome,Because you can ride on any BMT line West End,Culver,Sea Beach and the Brighton all that on R38's would be the best ( Museum ones along with the 4 Museum R32's, R38's 4028/29,4140/41 with R32 3350/51,3352/53), But The R1/9's will be out, everybody knows that.

You went on the SMEE trip last yr? Me 2, first time th0 0_o

as for the R38s, i doubt there will be seeing that its going to the museum

You went on the SMEE trip last yr? Me 2, first time th0 0_o

as for the R38s, i doubt there will be seeing that its going to the museum

Yep last year was my 1st year, I went on all 3 trips

what about the bus roadeo when is that gonna happen

It should be in June....unsure of the location for this yr.....last year it was @ Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn and yrs b4 that was in Belmont Park in Queens!

I hope it's not off-topic, but how does one get on a Fantrip?

There is a phone number on the Tours page.

It should be in June....unsure of the location for this yr.....last year it was @ Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn and yrs b4 that was in Belmont Park in Queens!

The MTA Bus Roadeo was at Belmont Park, while the NYCT roadeo was held at Floyd Bennett Field.

The MTA combined the NYCT and MTA Bus roadeo into one, with the location being Floyd Bennett Field (and I don't think they want to have it anywhere else.