Boston Rd & Dyre Avenue

lifeonthe60

Was anybody taking pictures in the Bx. at Boston Rd & Dyre Ave this evening at about 7:15pm, I was doing a S/B 60 in Neoplan 571 and I saw somebody snapping away at the buses. Good place to catch all the different buses working the 5 Shuttle!!

Was anybody taking pictures in the Bx. at Boston Rd & Dyre Ave this evening at about 7:15pm, I was doing a S/B 60 in Neoplan 571 and I saw somebody snapping away at the buses. Good place to catch all the different buses working the 5 Shuttle!!

My friend and I was there around 8-9pm....I got a pic of a Neoplan #550 W60!

My friend and I was there around 8-9pm....I got a pic of a Neoplan #550 W60!

I miss you pretty much by about 35 Minutes! I left on a BX30 to Baychester Ave to catch a 5 Shuttle Bus since I saw something that looked like a O5 CNG further down Dyre Ave by the subway and I did not feel like walking it.

Good news was that I was not seeing things after all. The Bad News is that I missed out on it as 9863 and 6018 pretty much got to the stop almost @ the same time. Tryed to wave it down however it failed and to my surprise both the person who was telling me 6018 is the 5 Shuttle and the B/O of 6018 both understand why I was waving that bus down. Was able to caught up to it past the Hone Ave (Morris Park Subway) stop! Only passed a O7 CNG along the way by Pelham Parkway and that was the 1st bus I saw when I got to Baychester. I wish it was the other way around as I could of have rode it from Hone Ave to E 180 St.

Yep, it's probably the culprits listed above.

It was really me Amelia! I took a pic of 571 leaving the Dyre Ave and Boston Road stop within the time frame he is talking about! I left about 7:25.

I was behind the wheel of 571 that night when I saw you!! that's my trip every Sunday 6:10 out of White Plains. Alot of Depot's working that shuttle saw some 5200's out of Quill and that 9863 has been on last 2 weekends. Starting to see New Orions 4000's working the BX16 & BX 30

I was behind the wheel of 571 that night when I saw you!! that's my trip every Sunday 6:10 out of White Plains. Alot of Depot's working that shuttle saw some 5200's out of Quill and that 9863 has been on last 2 weekends. Starting to see New Orions 4000's working the BX16 & BX 30

Ah cool! :P I may need to drop by 1 day to say Hi to you! I should have the pics posted here before I go to bed. I almost got on 9863 on the 5 Shuttle.

Ah cool! -_- I may need to drop by 1 day to say Hi to you! I should have the pics posted here before I go to bed. I almost got on 9863 on the 5 Shuttle.

Sorry about the delay. I have not been feeling so well @ night the past few nights and have been a bit busy during the day. The pic of 571 is located within this link below!

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9512

• 1 month later...

Archived