Amtrak (California) Train 718 at sunset

DarrylR.14

I only have one photo of it but I'd say its the best photo I took for a while of taking photos with my camera phone. I might post a video of its arrival (taken with the camera phone) but it all depends if i get another microSD adapter from my friend ( I lost it...)

Anyways, here's the photo:

Amtrak718.jpg

Info on the train and where headed to:

-Uses 4 modded superliner cars and a F59 PHI(which is not seen on the photo clearly)

-It is train 718 on the San Joaquin Lineheading to Bakersfield, CA with major stops along the way like Fresno and connections to other places by bus.

EDIT:Oh and by the way, I used this photo as my desktop background and it looks awesome.

Please Comment and have a nice day!

The picture of the conductor standing in front of the passenger car is the brother of " Mr Miyaki" of the movie, " The Karate Kid ". His name is Steve and a Grand Master in Martial Fighting Arts.

I only have one photo of it but I'd say its the best photo I took for a while of taking photos with my camera phone. I might post a video of its arrival (taken with the camera phone) but it all depends if i get another microSD adapter from my friend ( I lost it...)

Anyways, here's the photo:

Amtrak718.jpg

Info on the train and where headed to:

-Uses 4 modded superliner cars and a F59 PHI(which is not seen on the photo clearly)

-It is train 718 on the San Joaquin Lineheading to Bakersfield, CA with major stops along the way like Fresno and connections to other places by bus.

Please Comment and have a nice day!

Nice solo pix... And happy to see there is also a Calfornian, :P!

Thanks!

Lovely. I like the locos they use out there.

- A

Yeah and they go fast especially when the train is traveling in the valley and the stations are far apart.

The picture of the conductor standing in front of the passenger car is the brother of " Mr Miyaki" of the movie, " The Karate Kid ". His name is Steve and a Grand Master in Martial Fighting Arts.

Hmmmm...interesting....

Archived