The story behind your signature

FlushingExpress

R32 B train posted a thread asking why everyone why they chose their specific user name, but i am curious to know why you have your signatures the way you do? i chose my signature because i used to like Strawberry Shortcake when i was little and CosmoGIRL! is my favorite magazine (believe me, i was completely devastated when they went out of print. i now receive Seventeen as a replacement and even though it has its good stuff, it is not as great as CosmoGIRL!

Mine used to be " R42 Forever " because I live right up the street from 85th Station on the J line which until about 1 3/4 years ago were all R42. The one I have now is a pic from the TM and I choose it because it is just funny to me but at the same time its like wow...prison for spitting. lol what can I say. If I had photoshop I would replace " spitting " with " Foaming ".

The one I have now is a pic from the TM and I choose it because it is just funny to me but at the same time its like wow...prison for spitting. lol what can I say.

It sound funny now but back then, it was extremely easy to spread diseases just by spitting.

My signature means that if you enter this room and you don't get electricuted, you will get your legs broken by management. B)

Hey I tried calling 1800 GO NYCTF and all I got was some Lithuanian gentleman trying to sell me crab cakes :P:P

(jk)

Archived