R160A R Train @ East NY Yard

Guest MTA Bus

Guest MTA Bus

I Was Riding The (J) The Other Day.When I Was Arriving Bway Jct, I Saw A R160A Signed Up As the (R) Train. It Was In East NY Yard & The Destination Sign Said: (R) Boardway LCL (R) Wihtehall St (R) Via 60th St. I Didn't Have My Camera, So I Didn't Get A pIC, But It Lokked So Cool

(R) via the (W):o

It's not odd to see mis-signed trains, espeically in yards. North Eastern T/O who works on trains out of ENY, signed up trains as the (V) and the B division (S)huttles. [And did NIS runs with them too]

A mis-signed R160A (more importantly - R160A-1) doesn't really mean anything for the line.

(R) via the (W):o

It's not odd to see mis-signed trains, espeically in yards. North Eastern T/O who works on trains out of ENY, signed up trains as the (V) and the B division (S)huttles. [And did NIS runs with them too]

A mis-signed R160A (more importantly - R160A-1) doesn't really mean anything for the line.

Jizz, you know me to well, but if was this week, it was not me. I am on Vocation this week. I put up other sign to see if the FIND inside are not Frozen.

All of this is true but The only thing not mentioned was the fact that ( from my POV and position at the time ) it was going pass fulton street jamaica bound side about two weeks ago...and about a month the same thing occured but it was a " V " set R160. So atleast two trains passed through fulton street that were " R " and " V " and were parked at ENY on the closest resting track from view...also about two weeks maybe three not sure there was an " A " there as well.

Yes, in the yard. Well, probably testing or T/O, C/R playing with signs, :P!

Most likely came back from testing, you can't accuse the train crew of playing with signs. Because you weren't really there and no proof. If however, the shuttle sign appeared, then you know, it was play.

The R160s Are Kinda Werid Some Times Like i road on a (W) R160 and on the Inside it had the (N)'s line

Yea, when the (N) has to switch at Astoria and switch to (W), sometimes there might be a glitch, but maybe there wasn't anytime. And just wondering, why do you have so many spelling and grammar mistakes, it should be rode not road, and weird, not werid.

Archived