R160A R Train @ East NY Yard

Guest MTA Bus

This reminds me when I saw an R142 signed up as a (1) train at Unionport Yard. I forgot what the readings were.

If it was a <(1)> it wasnt a (1) then cuz that was a train in need for repair

I saw a (1) like that at 180th yd when some female announcer kept repeating the same thing, i forgot wat she said.

????

The station list at each end of the car isn't correct for the line its on. and the FIND becomes unusable sometimes on NTT, because the electronic indicator has the layout of a specific line. Most often are (2) and (5) that i've seen.

- A

The station list at each end of the car isn't correct for the line its on. and the FIND becomes unusable sometimes on NTT, because the electronic indicator has the layout of a specific line. Most often are (2) and (5) that i've seen.

- A

Only the R160 has the FIND system, all other NTTs use the print maps that you mention, so your post still doesn't clarify what DX Local Train meant.

How about when the I saw the train being used for Pelham 123. It was a 5-Car R142A that breezed by Broadway-Nassau and the side LCD said, (6): Film In Prog. (6): Pelham 123 (6): No Passengers.

Something on a NJ Transit Comet V happened that was similar. The ticker was going nuts saying [Trenton Lcl] [Next Stop Is] [bayhead] [MTA Metro North] In that sequence.

Archived