M9, M15, M22 bus routes prior to Summer 2001

MTR Admiralty

If memory serves me right, the M9's northern terminal was right next to the Toys R Us (that was open at the time, now replaced by Babies R us). The South Ferry M15 would not go down madison street, instead would go through chatham square then towards south ferry. The M22, im not sure about.

If memory serves me right, the M9's northern terminal was right next to the Toys R Us (that was open at the time, now replaced by Babies R us). The South Ferry M15 would not go down madison street, instead would go through chatham square then towards south ferry. The M22, im not sure about.

I believed the M22 would head down on Madison, westbound. I actually would like to know the southern half of the M9 route, like how it travels from Chatham Sq. Because, if my memory serves me right, it didn't travel down St James Place.

As of January 2000 (nothing major was changed from January 2000 to September 2001):

M9 (From 14th Street): 14th Street-4th Ave to Avenue B, south on Avenue B, turns on Houston and B, turns on Houston and A, straight gown Essex St till East Broadway, from e Bway goes straght down Park Row (via underpass) till Broadway, turns on Barclay, makes a turn on West Broadway, turns on West Street, straight down West Street till W Thames Street, and terminate on Albany St and South End Ave

M9 (From WFC): North to Liberty Street, turn on Vesey Street, straight down Vesey Street till Broadway, straight up Park Row till Clinton Street and East Broadway, noth on Clinton to Grand Street, turn on Grand Street, straght down Grand St till Essex Street, turn on Essex Street to Essex and East Houston Street, straight down E Houston till Avenue B, Avenue B and Houston till 14th Street, straight down 14th Street and B till 14th Street and 3rd Avenue, turn on 3rd Avenue till 3rd Avenue and 13th Street, turn on 13th Street, straight down 13th Street till 4th Avenue, turn on 4th Avenue and discharge.

I hope this description was clear enough to you, MTR.

MajinVegta, the M9 routing you're talking about is from the mid-90's.

Ah crap, I vaguely remember it since I moved to Queens and moved BACK into the L.E.S.

As of January 2000 (nothing major was changed from January 2000 to September 2001):

M9 (From 14th Street): 14th Street-4th Ave to Avenue B, south on Avenue B, turns on Houston and B, turns on Houston and A, straight gown Essex St till East Broadway, from e Bway goes straght down Park Row (via underpass) till Broadway, turns on Barclay, makes a turn on West Broadway, turns on West Street, straight down West Street till W Thames Street, and terminate on Albany St and South End Ave

M9 (From WFC): North to Liberty Street, turn on Vesey Street, straight down Vesey Street till Broadway, straight up Park Row till Clinton Street and East Broadway, noth on Clinton to Grand Street, turn on Grand Street, straght down Grand St till Essex Street, turn on Essex Street to Essex and East Houston Street, straight down E Houston till Avenue B, Avenue B and Houston till 14th Street, straight down 14th Street and B till 14th Street and 3rd Avenue, turn on 3rd Avenue till 3rd Avenue and 13th Street, turn on 13th Street, straight down 13th Street till 4th Avenue, turn on 4th Avenue and discharge.

I hope this description was clear enough to you, MTR.

MajinVegta, the M9 routing you're talking about is from the mid-90's.

Yes! That's what I need! Thanks.

Because I remember that the M9 used to run along Vesey.

You think it will run along Vesey when the site is developed?

Archived