<4><5>

Heh, well, it's kind of redundant to have the 5 in Brooklyn a diamond service. After all, it's not an express version of itself.

Doesn't matter....it was better than way having a <5> b/c it was a Bronx Thru Express to/from 3rd Avenue-149th Street and East 180th Street and limited rush hour service to Nereid Avenue-238th Street and rush hours service to Brooklyn College-Flatbush Avenue!

Doesn't matter....it was better than way having a <5> b/c it was a Bronx Thru Express to/from 3rd Avenue-149th Street and East 180th Street and limited rush hour service to Nereid Avenue-238th Street and rush hours service to Brooklyn College-Flatbush Avenue!

The Diamond 5 in the Bronx makes sense though.

@Dx Local- the 7 uses diamonds, not just during rush hours.

No the 11 Was a Circle... Or better Yet Move The Dead (9) to the <7>

There is no need for redesignation. The current set up has a few flaws, but they are generally understandable. If the 7 extends and branches into 2 distinct routes in Queens, then yes, there will be justification for a separate service.

i mean i just dont think it shoule be like that (7)<7> i mean if its like that then whay not (A)<(A)> one express and one local .

do you get what im trying to say?

Because the (7)<7> both use the whole route... the (C) only uses most, not all of the (A) route.

Archived