What's the point?

DOB2RTO

What is the point of science creating an erectile dysfunction pill, that when you take, it's side effects are usually worse than the cure. You pop a pill, get beyond aroused, and while "performing", you start crying for no reason, get hot flashes, and worry that your breast are getting larger. Yes, I'm talking about men. Now some of it maybe far fetched, but the point is still there. Have you heard all of the side effect on the commercials? That takes up most of the commercial time. I love the one that talks about, this pill can cause a sudden unsafe drop in blood pressure (which usually leads to fainting (passing out)). Does that pill, send that much blood to the nether region? It's just great to know that science has created pills that you can take to "get up", but causes you to go down.

In short, your excited but still can't perform. Back to square one comrade.

I have to tell you, the contents of this post surprised me. People need to find better thread names. ;) Just joking with you..

Yes.. I saw an advertisement for a pill that helps you get to sleep, yet the side effects were vomiting, bleeding, and sever drowsiness.

Hell, if I cant get to sleep I put the TV on low and usually fall asleep within 15 minutes!

There are several pills that have ridiculous side effects. Such as what was originally stated.

One of the side effects on the ad for an ED pill is the possibility of an erection for more than 4 hours to seek medical help.

Maybe a little research should go into these things before its approved. I'd rather have one problem instead of 20 others..

those people are crazy. they shouldn't release the pill until they get rid of all the side effects.

An ex-buddy/co-worker of mine who is in his late 30's (near 40), has taken them. The side effect of always being broke and living with your mother at that age, is horrible. I won't take them. If it's broken why fix it? Better to trade it in for a newer one.

I have to tell you, the contents of this post surprised me. People need to find better thread names. ;) Just joking with you..

One of the side effects on the ad for an ED pill is the possibility of an erection for more than 4 hours to seek medical help.

I didn't want to make it obvious. I wanted to lure you in to the post.

That 4 hour side effect, and go to the doctor. WHY? It should be a painful blessing. I say use it until it goes down on its own.

Good point. Still, more than an hour wouldn't be pleasant.

Well then, after the hour is up, just think of Shirley Hemphill, Nell carter, and Roseanne Bar in their b'day suits :eek:, giving you a lap dance, and possibly breaking your legs, during the dance. That should make it go down. Just hopefully the trauma "it" will suffer from those thoughts, won't damage "it" any further, where even pills won't work anymore.

If you like fat chicks, then those thoughts won't help of course. Sorry, I meant "healthy" chicks ;).

Well then, after the hour is up, just think of Shirley Hemphill, Nell carter, and Roseanne Bar in their b'day suits :eek:, giving you a lap dance, and possibly breaking your legs, during the dance. That should make it go down. Just hopefully the trauma "it" will suffer from those thoughts, won't damage "it" any further, where even pills won't work anymore.

If you like fat chicks, then those thoughts won't help of course. Sorry, I meant "healthy" chicks :D.

Ah. Good one.

Archived